Where is everybody

Where is everybody gone? I don’t see anybody around anymore

Pajarita wrote:We are all here.Thats good lol

Who are you looking for?

Wolf wrote:Who are you looking for?Nobody just wondering because nobody was making threads or talking about anything.

I have been crazy with all my school work, and have not been finding myself much time to get on here lately with in the time period I am aloud to go online, let alone find enough time for my paintings or to read in spare time. Just finished up my last bunch on assignments today so I am officially done #YAY!

Chantilly wrote:I have been crazy with all my school work, and have not been finding myself much time to get on here lately with in the time period I am aloud to go online, let alone find enough time for my paintings or to read in spare time. Just finished up my last bunch on assignments today so I am officially done #YAY!Glad I’m finished school lol

i am here, I just took a break for a couple days.

seagoatdeb wrote:i am here, I just took a break for a couple days.Thats good

ParrotsForLife wrote:Chantilly wrote:I have been crazy with all my school work, and have not been finding myself much time to get on here lately with in the time period I am aloud to go online, let alone find enough time for my paintings or to read in spare time. Just finished up my last bunch on assignments today so I am officially done #YAY!Glad I’m finished school lolIt is great to be done with work So releived it is holidays