Why people get banned here?

I’m not active user of this Forum anymore, but I wonder why people get banned here?More: no administrator is answering for their e-mails? This is very, very immature. I hope I get my answer here, since my PM privileges got taken away from me.

and yet, no answer…

Okay, since I don’t have any answers, I invite to discussion about banning Users and if Admin should ban Users and for what.Contact pages: http://www.my-budgies.com or http://staringatbirdsandgoats.blogspot.com/Should or shouldn’t?

http://www.my-budgies.com

Just for info, people, who got banned here was: Roz(patdbunny), CaptWest, Kaylayuh, Vicki5280, Implayingfool, People, who lost their private messages privileges, it’s hard to name everybody.

i was wondering why i had not seen captwest around

OMG Margaret are you serious??? You have rules on your own forum against rudeness, namecalling, spamming and trolling why would it be any different here??? So many of the new members on your forum start with saying ‘thanks for the invite’, you really think that is tolerated??? People on this forum are over it and dont even discuss it anymore, people on your forum have serious problems letting it go and cant help coming back for more.

First of all, it’s not “my forum” and never will be, it’s “community forum”.Second, I don’t want to come back here. I came here to get the clear answer from Administrator: Why all those people got banned.Believe me, there is nothing else keeping me here.

But those people that got banned did get answers… and if they feel they didnt, shouldnt they ask and not you??And dont you have rules on you ‘community forum’ against spamming, trolling, rudeness etc.? People that join this forum obviously still get e-mails from you ‘community forum’ to join that forum instead of this one. On top of that you discuss individuals from this forum on your ‘community forum’ making this forum look as bad as possible… you dont find that here.

rebeccaturpeinen wrote:But those people that got banned did get answers… and if they feel they didnt, shouldnt they ask and not you??Those people didn’t get answers or they answers are not clear enough, they can’t come here and ask, because they got banned and some of them send e-mails to Administrator, with no answer. What other way to ask was left for them?Some of those people was very active in here. I don’t understand, how person can be banned with no explanation or with explanation which explain nothing and with any way to contact Administrator. That’s why I’m here. And yes, I agree, I have better things to do.Plus I expected answer from Administrator, who knows why he ban all those people.

And dont you have rules on you ‘community forum’ against spamming, trolling, rudeness etc.? People that join this forum obviously still get e-mails from you ‘community forum’ to join that forum instead of this one. On top of that you discuss individuals from this forum on your ‘community forum’ making this forum look as bad as possible… you dont find that here.no answer to that part? cos they would ban people for those reasons on your ‘community forum’