Would be cool to get to know people on here!

I was thinking that it would be cool to get to know parrot owners and make friends with them, perhaps on facebook or even instragram, two really cool ways of appreciating eachothers pets i guess but also knowing eachother as friends:)i’m a part time dj, part time photographer and finished college this year! and recently inherited a cockatiel a few days ago, also adopted a green cheeked conure who unfortunately died of a brain condition a couple months back !Kitt the humanMonty the Cockatiel

i’ve thought that too especially since that’s where all my pictures are and no matter how much i bug my other half to put them on here for me he still hasn’t got around to it.

I can’t navigate FaceBook.What would be really cool is to have small convention in areas that we can travel too. Like NE, SE, Midwest etc.

i would love that liz,i’m having a huge problem socializing mya .i used to take my birds to my aunts to play with her and my cousins birds and be handled by them but we don’t do that anymore,family drama nothing to do with me ,and everyone else is afraid or they just don’t like birds.

liz wrote:I can’t navigate FaceBook.What would be really cool is to have small convention in areas that we can travel too. Like NE, SE, Midwest etc.That would be great!!

Lol i live in london !

London …well …facebook then.lol leslie roth-monahan for friend requests. please put parrot in message . thanx. we proberably do see each other at bird shows and don’t even know it. as some of us live in the same areas i think??

Just like mine and ljean’s - put more area information under your avatar. There may be someone in the same neighborhood and we just don’t know.

Lol, I’m just near London, I’m in Basildon Essex. Small world

I was actually wondering whether people do meetups! Although I don’t have my bird yet (I’m veerrrryy patient) I will soon and would love to meet other bird people. Weirdly enough I haven’t noticed many people on here from NorCal. Northern California is fabulous, but maybe the bird people here aren’t aware of theparrotforum. :]