You live in:

Canada
				33%				

USA
				48%				

Other
				20%				

Total votes : 86

I know we have a large amount of Canadians on this forum. I’m curious what the break down is between US and Canada members here. I do realize we have a scattering from around the world but since the majority are from North America, I’d like to see how the Canada/US breakdown is. I still have not the slightest idea why this forum is disproportionately popular in Canada.

We prefer the term "Canuck".

Red Moppet wrote:We prefer the term “Canuck”. And it’s actually called “Canadia”… lmao

Where’s the love for us Brits?

HyperD wrote:Where’s the love for us Brits?Hanging out in Boston Harbor along with your nasty tea!!!

Well we Dutchies are pretty well represented as well!!

I still don’t know where you got “Cannies” from…I’ve never really heard that before you used it.

Natacha wrote:I still don’t know where you got “Cannies” from…I’ve never really heard that before you used it.Same, only ever heard us being called Canucks by others and tend to use the term myself quite often

Natacha wrote:I still don’t know where you got “Cannies” from…I’ve never really heard that before you used it.Maybe it’s a Yank thing? I know us Manitobans and Albertans refer to people from Saskatchewan as “Gappers” but every Gapper I meet has never heard of the term until they come to one of their neighboring provinces!Michael wrote:I still have not the slightest idea why this forum is disproportionately popular in Canada.Maybe most Canadians are responsible parrot owners so we’re continually looking for more information about our feathered companions? Or maybe it’s simply because our frigid climate forces us to be indoors for so much of the year that we are simply forced to use the internet more .

Natacha wrote:I still don’t know where you got “Cannies” from…I’ve never really heard that before you used it.Is it a Michael thing or is it a New Yawk thing? Sounds too much like “carnies” from the Stampede (thought I’d throw in another Cannie reference).Kim S wrote:Well we Dutchies are pretty well represented as well!!“There’s only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people’s cultures and the Dutch.” Just teasing - it’s a line from an Austin Powers movie. MandyG wrote: Maybe it’s a Yank thing? I know us Manitobans and Albertans refer to people from Saskatchewan as “Gappers” but every Gapper I meet has never heard of the term until they come to one of their neighboring provinces!OMG that is too funny! It’s true! Mandy, I’m originally from Manitoba… a super small town close to Carman, south of Winterpeg. Do you know where that is?