Your Parrot Drawings

There are probably loads of people who can draw on this forum, so I’ve decided to start this topic. Even if you can’t draw that well, give it a try and see how it turns out, you might surprise yourself! I’d love to see everyone else’s parrot drawings and I will also try drawing a parrot and uploading it.good luck!laducockatiel

laducockatiel wrote:There are probably loads of people who can draw on this forum, so I’ve decided to start this topic. Even if you can’t draw that well, give it a try and see how it turns out, you might surprise yourself! I’d love to see everyone else’s parrot drawings and I will also try drawing a parrot and uploading it.good luck!laducockatielGood idea!

I do draw. I’ll upload some photos when I get my sketchpad. So far I only have two detailed pictures, though.

Mangoismybird wrote:I do draw. I’ll upload some photos when I get my sketchpad. So far I only have two detailed pictures, though.Cool!

I plan on painting a piece of my Senegal in the future.

/Users/thomasmonahan/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2012/02/01/20120201-181825/2012-01-29_19-00-03_272.jpg

ljeanne wrote:/Users/thomasmonahan/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2012/02/01/20120201-181825/2012-01-29_19-00-03_272.jpg Hi ljeanne, the URL doesn’t work, can you link the URL?

i drew a picture of a budgie from looking at a sketch in a bird info pocket book, lol. i prefer to draw people, but i still can’t do self prtraits i will get mom to help post the pic in the morning.

NIce Macaw drawing I would like to to see a bird drawing of Polarns